Why Sell Your Boat With Imperial International Yacht Brokers?
Established in 1996, Imperial International Yacht Brokers are very experienced in the sale of new and pre owned Sailing and Power boats. There are not many Brokerage Houses with such a pedigree and we are justifiably proud of our position and reputation within the Industry.
- We have up to the minute computer software to enable us to actively control the marketing and online presence of your Yacht or Motor Yacht.
- Offices across the UK and Europe.
- All our staff are ABYA trained and certificated and therefore have professionalism bred into them!
- Imperial is a long standing member of British Marine by whose regulations and rules we operate.
- We have secure Client Accounts for GBP, US$ and Euros ensuring funds are securely held against your sale and purchase.
- We can offer training for both Sailing and Motor Yachts with industry colleagues or our own qualified Instructors on our Team.
- Imperial can arrange for delivery to any destination.
- Imperial use Industry Standard British Marine Contracts for all listings and sales Contracts.
- Imperial will check that all the Ships Documentation is in order to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Competitive commission rates.
- No sale, No fee.
- Our Brokers are RYA certified and experienced in handling all sizes of Sail and Power craft.
- Your dedicated Broker will prepare a detailed specification of the boat. This will be uploaded and automatically sent to all potential customers before it appears in any magazine advertising or wider online marketing.
- Your yachts details are immediately visible, and available, to all brokers across our offices in the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Your dedicated Broker and main point of contact will be responsible for reporting on the progress of the marketing of your yacht.
- Your boat will have its own detailed profile on www.imperial-yachtbrokers.com and will be refreshed daily to all the major worldwide internet portals including YachtWorld.com, TheYachtMarket.com, Cosasdebarcos.com, Inautia.com and Boats.com.
- To be certain there will be no surprises with missing documents or gaps in the paperwork chain coming to light on the day of completion, your Broker will ask to see and retain a copy of all the Ships Papers you have in your possession. By checking beforehand, we can ensure a smooth transaction.
You've decided to list your Boat for sale with Imperial.
Our various advertisements, huge database and online presence should generate numerous calls and emails enquiring about your boat. An important part of our job is to answer all the questions a buyer will have, to show the boat on your behalf, undertake the sea trial and assist with taking the boat to and from the survey.
Trust in our experience. Imperial International Yacht Brokers know and understand International Marine Brokerage Law and will be there to help and support you every step of the way to selling your boat - wherever in the world it is berthed.
Now, the only question that probably remains is, what would you like to own as your next Yacht?
It will come as no surprise that we can also assist in this respect as well!